- Existing brand was dated, lacked engagement, and in need of an evolution
- Re-brand had to work across multiple channels including in store and digital platforms
- 35 locations with varying specifications and limitations
- Research, create and present re-brand concepts to key stake holders
- Re-design completed brand from ground up including style guide, logo, packaging, image style and various other touch points
- Work with shop fitters to realise new brand vision and problem solve
- Broader market appeal whilst remaining relevant to core company values
- 22% average reduction in capital fit out costs
- Enthusiastic buy-in from franchisees, company directors and loyal fans
In their words…
“We’ve had a long association with Emedia Creative but this latest project has really reinforced our admiration for the team.
They have modernised our brand in a way that cements our credibility, captures our history and drives us forward.
Flexibility was essential and I’m delighted to report the brand works equally well in-store and online. As always, the concepts were delivered on time and we only made minimal changes. The entire process was hassle-free and the results were outstanding.”
Marketing Manager, Gelatissimo